Saturday, January 07, 2006

LeTourneau House - Week 2

LeTourneau House - Brandi LeTourneau (knowledge), Shea Tse (knowledge), Deanna LeTourneau, Joie LeTourneau & Zero Tse.

(by Brandi)

I had a few friends over one night. Some of the girls thought it would be nice if I finally had a baby shower. I thought it was sweet. Shea decided to step outside for a minute.

The next thing we knew he was gone. It was very upsetting to everyone. We're lucky that no one went into labor.

Since Shea was away, I celebrated Zero's birthday all alone.

Zero Tse - Green skin, blond hair, black eyes, elf ears - Libra - 2 neat, 10 outgoing, 1 active, 10 playful & 10 nice

Shea eventually returned home. By then I was passed out on the couch.

The next morning I went into labor. I had a boy. I named him Joe.

Shea hasn't taken his second abduction as well as he did the first. I guess it wasn't as exciting the second go round. He's cried constantly since his returned. He's worried about the kids. He's worried about money. He's worried about space. I've done my best to comfort him. Needless to say, the wedding has been put on hold for a while.

My girls have been very accepting of their little brothers. Well technically Zero isn't their brother but really he is. You know what I mean.

I finally moved our bed outside. That was the only way Shea could get any sleep. Our room became a nursery for the boys. It's just a temporary fix. As soon I we scrape the cash together we are going to add a second story to the house. We considered moving but with four kids and one on the way it would just be to much of a hassle. I think this should be easier.

The kids are growing up to quickly. Joe is already a toddler.

Joe LeTourneau - Green skin, black hair, black eyes, elf ears - Pisces - 8 neat, 0 outgoing, 10 active, 3 playful & 10 nice.

Zero has also had a birthday. He'll be heading to school soon. As you can see, Shea is having a rough pregnancy this time around. He can't get enough food. He can't seem to make it to the bathroom in time. Of course waiting in line doesn't help matters when you're pregnant. Luckily the second floor will be built soon and then we'll have a second bathroom.

Well Shea eventually gave birth to another son. He named the boy Hadden Tse. Another cute little blond alien.

Hadden is now a toddler. My how time flies. Hadden greatly resembles his brother Zero.

Hadden Tse - Green skin, blond hair, black eyes, elf ears - Sagittarius - 2 neat, 6 outgoing, 10 active, 7 playful & 10 nice.

My little man is growing up. Isn't Joe just so handsome. I'll have girls knocking down my door someday.

Of course with five kids life isn't that peaceful. Someone is always mad at someone else. At least now we've managed to get the house makeover we so greatly needed. Now there are three bedrooms and two baths. It's still a little crowded but it's much better than it was. Oh and we moved the kitchen and a few walls here and there.

And then my baby girls grew up.

Yeah mom. I think they can see that. So I'm Deanna. Mom thinks I'm boy crazy. She doesn't know the half of it. I want romance. Lots of romance. But no real work. I'm going to be a professional party guest someday. Yes, that's my dream. To bad my sister insists on copying me.

Hi. I'm Joie. I'm not copying my sister. I just happen to be inclined towards romance too. Hey, it's just the way the dice fell. Actually I think Deanna has the wrong idea though. I plan on working hard for a living. The cash will make it easier for me to juggle my many men. Yeah, I'm thinking 20 would be nice. Nice round number. Just don't mention that last part to mom. She'll go whining to Shea about how we are going to turn out just like our father. Please. There is NO WAY I'm letting myself have that many kids. If I have one that will be to many.

3 comments:

CeeCee said...

Gee, Deanna and Joie and three half-alien babies. Yeah, I guess that is quite a housefull. Yikes!
And both girsl are romance? I think we'll see some shared conquests in the future.

MysticSpirit said...

Deanna and Joie ... the apple does NOT fall far from the tree, does it? :O)) True Cleve clones to the DNA. ;O)

AeronwyDiobhell said...

Deanna and Joie turned out fairly pretty too. (I think Joie is prettier, but don't tell them that or I can see a few fights ensuing!) I'm glad the family finally got the money to add more bathrooms! It's definitely rough, isn't it. And the 3 alien children are all so cute!